Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Monday?

Monday's are usually my busiest day. It's recovering from the weekend and picking up loose ends from the previous week. The loose ends today involve tracking down the AC company to see if my new compressor has arrived, waiting on the electrician to check on a loose cable, planting flowers at the driveway gate entrance, getting two rooms ready for new guests and trying to reach my cleaning person in Miami.

In addition to the resort, I also rent a really nice South Beach condo by the week. I just had guests there from London. They left last night and now I need to get it cleaned for an arrival tomorrow. Miami Beach is a good 40 minutes from here (without rush-hour traffic OR delays), so it takes a little coordination. I always meet the guests and give them a short tour. Timing is important. With all these flight and Customs delays, you never know exactly when they will get there.

I think I'm going to close this for now. It's nearly 1:00pm and I feel like I need to make some more calls to track these people down!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment