Monday, April 6, 2009

First Blog Entry - Another Busy Weekend

I'm going to make this first Blog entry short.

Its after 1:00am and I should be sleeping now. Instead, I'm finishing up some promotion work. I updated my Travelocity and Orbitz availability through the rest of 2009. Now, you can book live there and on the Mary's Resort website, along with a bunch of other hotel websites. I even take reservations the old fashioned way -- over the phone!

It was a fairly uneventful weekend at Mary's. All of the guests are really nice, so it makes being here a pleasure. I have people from the U.K., Switzerland, New York and Tampa at the moment.

On Saturday night, I had an interesting guest come up from Miami. He came with his dog (I don't remember her name, sorry!) to relax and get away. I've never seen the show, but our guest was Glenn Packard from the VH1 reality show, Brooke Knows Best. Filming for Season 2 will wrap next week, with plans for a 3rd season. Glenn was a really nice guy! I don't usually watch reality shows, but will give this one a look.

I really need to close for now. Mary needs a walk and I need sleep. We have 2 check-outs tomorrow and a busy week is ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment